Time is money and in business, the more productive you are, the more you can focus on delivering results and sales. I personally use Lastpass to store and manage all of my account’s password. It is easy to use, doesn’t cost me an arm and a leg and best of all, I don’t have to remember any of my passwords but feel confident that it is secure. Below are 5 Productivity reasons to use Lastpass:
- Saves me time in trying to remember passwords and if I get the password wrong, I waste time searching for the correct username/password.
- I got my email system hacked before and was locked out of my personal email for a couple of days and this really slowed me down as my personal communications system was shut down. Lastpass creates very secure password combinations that goes as high as 100 characters.
- Updates my passwords and websites automatically on all my devices I use. I put a reminder on my calendar to change my passwords now every 60 days and with Lastpass, I am not afraid of making the changes and forgetting the new password. Lastpass, updates it for me.
- I automatically get logged into my websites so I save time typing in the username/password. This might seem like a tiny time saver, but add up the time over years and you have a lot of extra time on your hands doing more productive things than typing your password and your weak password.
- Is flexible and easy to use. I can always view my accounts in the “vault”. It works on my laptop, home computer, and smart phone.
Save yourself time to focus on more productive activities and free up your time second by second. The biggest time saver is if you ever get hacked, imagine the time wasted trying to secure and regain your account. Give Lastpass a try!