Hello and welcome to my personal site*. My name is Vu Van
I help teams & professionals achieve extraordinary results in sales, leadership, and productivity.
A little bit more about me:
I am a life-long learner who loves life, and I continually strive to be the best I can be and to be a better person with each passing day. I live in Sacramento California with my lovely wife, beautiful daughter, handsome son and two dogs, but my heart is in Hawaii where I went to high school and completed my undergraduate.
For my professional background, I am a senior sales manager at a leading healthcare system. Prior to that:
- I was a Senior Manager- Sales Enablement & Training for a cutting edge digital health startup company
- Worldwide Manager of Sales & Support Training for an exciting and leading productivity software start-up company, Evernote.
- I have a strong passion for sales and it is in my DNA.
- My background also includes experience building and leading sales teams as a Regional Sales Manager for Healthcare, Medical Device companies & Software Technology companies.
- I specialize in strategic key account management in healthcare and take a customer centric approach to find partnership solutions for my customers and for my company.
I was also in the United States Air Force, proudly serving our country. My other passion is continuous learning, and a personal goal was to obtain an MBA. I earned my MBA from the University of Colorado with a specialization in Healthcare Management in 2011. I continue to learn every day and believe that to provide value to others, is to stay cutting edge and on top of my chosen craft.
For my free time, I enjoy the outdoors, running, addicted to snowboarding, surfing, traveling, writing and I love to eat. Of course, I love my family like crazy and now enjoy most of my free time watching my little ones grow and spending time with my lovely wife who supports my dreams and passions. I also enjoy writing and I believe that life has many joys and topics, so you will find me writing about many different topics ranging from sales to personal development and entrepreneurship which is a reflection of life and of my many interests.
My goal is to work with smart entrepreneurs & business professionals to provide actionable, useful processes & resources to help them increase sales, get more clients, be more productive and learn effective ways to work smarter and not harder.
I enjoy sharing ideas and to learn from others as well. Whenever given the opportunity, I take the time to learn something from everyone and anyone I encounter. Each person has an interesting story inside of them and has something to teach. Most of all, I truly enjoy helping others find their unique selling style and to sell to their highest potential and to find the most productive way to work so that they can “Get More Accomplished.”
Thank you for visiting!
*The opinions expressed on this blog are solely mines and does not reflect my employer in any way.